Stylish wayfarers updated using a blend of two materials aluminum temples with a small oval design.
These glasses are great for the office or whenever you want to sport that professional look!
The rest of the frame made in TR-90 to give a nice coloring contrasting with gold and tortoise or all black you pick!
Trendy glasses with a touch o' class!
- Is an extremely durable material that is unusually flexible and lightweight, providing a very comfortable fit.
- There is great color depth and much less fading with exposure to sunlight.
- Is a high-end eyewear design material as it creates unique looks.
- The sleek look of aluminum is easily recognizable and always tends to look very modern.
- It is as strong as steel but is much lighter.
- Also lightweight and highly corrosion-resistant and finally, it is hypoallergenic and tends to keep its shape over time.
- GENDER -
- MATERIAL -
TR-90 AND ALUMINIUM TEMPLE
- FRAME -
- HINGE TYPE -
FREE WITH EVERY FRAME
- ANTI- REFLECTIVE COATING
- UV COATING
- MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH
- ANTI- SCRATCH COATING
- PROTECTIVE CASE
How to Measure
Measurements of the Frame and Descriptions. (in millimeters - mm)
Frame Style: Indicates whether the frames is Full Rim, Rimless or Half .Rim
Frame Shape: Indicates the shape of the lenses and frame.
Lenses Type: This would be according to your prescription; bifocal lenses, progressive lenses or single vision lenses. Frame Shape: Indicates the shape of the lenses and frame.
Lenses Width (A) : The width of one lenses, edge to edge, from a frontal view.
Lenses Height (B) : Top to bottom measurement of the lenses from the hightest point to the lowest point.
Bridge Width (C) : Measurement of the space between the two lenses, from the inside edge of the lenses over the bridge(nose) to the inside of the other lenses.
Temple Width (D) : Measurement of the temple arm from the side of the lenses to the end of the earpiece.
Frame Width (E) : The width of the frame from a frontal view, from edge to edge.
Hinge Type (F) : The mechanism that is used to attach the temples to the front frame and the lenses.
**PLEASE NOTE: YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF GLASSES HAVE THE MEASUREMENTS ON THE INSIDE ARM WHICH MAY BE USED AS YOUR STANDARD FIT **