Thick black frames rimmed glasses very clean and slick.
Looking professional never came so easy, but not to much for a little drink after work.
- Chic rectangular frames with strong alternate hinge construction
- Great for smaller faces or heads, but wide enough for progressive lenses if needed
- Hand pressed and molded, in handmade acetate
- In comparison mass-produced injection-molded plastic frames are uncomfortable, easily broken and must be spray painted to achieve shine or pattern.
- GENDER -
- MATERIAL -
- FRAME -
- HINGE TYPE -
FREE WITH EVERY FRAME
- ANTI- REFLECTIVE COATING
- UV COATING
- MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH
- ANTI- SCRATCH COATING
- PROTECTIVE CASE
How to Measure
Measurements of the Frame and Descriptions. (in millimeters - mm)
Frame Style: Indicates whether the frames is Full Rim, Rimless or Half .Rim
Frame Shape: Indicates the shape of the lenses and frame.
Lenses Type: This would be according to your prescription; bifocal lenses, progressive lenses or single vision lenses. Frame Shape: Indicates the shape of the lenses and frame.
Lenses Width (A) : The width of one lenses, edge to edge, from a frontal view.
Lenses Height (B) : Top to bottom measurement of the lenses from the hightest point to the lowest point.
Bridge Width (C) : Measurement of the space between the two lenses, from the inside edge of the lenses over the bridge(nose) to the inside of the other lenses.
Temple Width (D) : Measurement of the temple arm from the side of the lenses to the end of the earpiece.
Frame Width (E) : The width of the frame from a frontal view, from edge to edge.
Hinge Type (F) : The mechanism that is used to attach the temples to the front frame and the lenses.
**PLEASE NOTE: YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF GLASSES HAVE THE MEASUREMENTS ON THE INSIDE ARM WHICH MAY BE USED AS YOUR STANDARD FIT **