| Freeform lenses provide:
While everyone can benefit to a certain extent from customized lenses, people with complex prescriptions and progressive wearers will notice the greatest visual improvements.
- Improved sharpness of vision at all distances.
- The intermediate and near zones are wider.
- There is minimal readjustment period with a new prescription
- Levels of unwanted astigmatism are lowered.
- Broader the field of view at all distances.
- These lens will fit into a smaller lenses size
- Freeform lenses accommodate unusual or atypical Rxs (i.e., high-cylinder power, high-minus power), making wearing progressive (no-line bifocals) lenses easier.
- Because the lenses are personalized, there are literally millions of unique Rx combinations that are possible.
- Freeform lenses can reduce glare and halo effects caused by light sources at night, such as car headlights
- Freeform lenses can maximize the optics built into your lenses, providing brighter and more intense colors